Answer the following questions explore the state of your organization's Corporate Gap, or if indeed it does exist.
Click the button below to start.
Question 1 of 6
1. Does any stakeholder in your organization suffer from frustration in your organization?
Question 2 of 6
2. Do you know of instances within the organization where people are not taking responsibility for their own workplace frustration, no matter where the source of the problem is?
Question 3 of 6
3. Are there times when people across the organization are not ‘on the same page’, with perhaps different priorities or different focus at any one given time?
Question 4 of 6
4. At times, are there complaints or dissatisfaction voiced either about people’s jobs, the job conditions, the situation of that job in that department or anything similar?
Question 5 of 6
5. Is there a mindset in your organization that just one action will fix problems (which likely does not solve the issue on a deeper level)?
Question 6 of 6
6. Would it be a fair statement that in your organization, there seems to be differences between people, which can be the start of ‘separation’ and almost an ‘us’ vs ‘them’ scenario?